Have you ever asked yourself, are the soft clothes really worth the health dangers from fabric softeners?
Do you know that fabric softeners were linked to headache, and severe organ and central nerve system damage, and even cancer?
Since the fabric softener stays in the clothes for a longer period, the toxic chemicals are slowly absorbed on your skin, or released in the air.
Fabric Softeners Cause Pancreatic Cancer and More
According to the U.S. EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), fabric softeners are filled with toxic petrochemicals like:
- Phthalates – As per creature studies can harm the liver, kidneys, lungs, and reproductive system particularly in youngsters.
- Chloroform – Cause kidney, liver, heart and skin issue and even death.
- Linaool – A hazardous synthetic concoctions that in creature testing, have prompted demise. Causes extreme skin bothering.
- Ethyl Acetate – This synthetic substances is on the EPA’s Hazardous Waste rundown. It’s destructive to the point that it can truly harm inward organs when ingestion or breathed in.
- Benzyl Alcohol – Delayed presentation to benzyl liquor can bring about respiratory disappointment, vasodilation, hypotension, seizures, and loss of motion. It can cause migraine, queasiness, heaving, dazedness and sensational drops in blood pressure.
- Limonene – This is a well known carcinogen, it is a chemical that can cause skin allergies, and skin and eye irritations.
- Benzyl Acetate – Our skin can absorb dangerous chemicals very quickly. It can cause irritation to the lungs and pancreatic cancer.
There are always some other alternatives to the toxic fabric softeners.