A kiss is a wonderful trick made by nature, to stop the speech when words become superfluous. – Ingrid Bergman.
Kisses are simply magical, and people love to kiss!
We kiss to show love, we kiss for goodbye, for hello, and for luck as well. Kissing is pleasing the soul and the body, it strengthens our bonds, and keeps us connected.
However, people can see and can use kissing in many different ways, and there are also many different types of kisses, such as a surprise kiss, on the forehead, on the ear, on the cheek, a long and gentle one, French kiss, or a pressed-up-against the door make out sesh.
Forehead kisses are very powerful, because they communicate something a lot deeper than a simple greeting or an erotic attraction.
According to Laurel Steinberg, Ph.D. clinical sexologist and relationship therapist:
The forehead kiss expresses very powerful emotional intimacy.
They are far more powerful and personal than kisses on the mouth, and here you have 8 reasons why they are a great way to show love and affection:
- A kiss on the brow shows love, an approach to state ‘I believe you’re extraordinary’ or ‘you’re perfect’.
- It is a fantastic method to convey without words.
- A kiss on the brow shows love and care and causes you to feel safe and protected.
- The third eye chakra is found precisely on the temple, so a kiss there resembles contacting the spirit.
- At the point when your accomplice gets back home from work and kisses you on the temple, it shows s/he was considering you and thought about all of you day.
- It supports an emotional connection, without emphasizing the sexual one.
- It is the best way to show love in public, without drawing a lot of attention.
- It represents your respect and appreciation.
A kiss on the forehead can mean many things, but it is for sure the sweetest kiss you can get or give. It is the most powerful definitely, and makes us feel truly cared for and loved!