Granola is one of the most popular foods for breakfast, with its main ingredients being the nuts, oats and a sweetener like sugar or honey. These ingredients can also be accompanied by nuts, seeds, dry fruits, spices, rice or some other cereals.
These foods are very healthy and good for the most part, if they don’t include milk, chocolate milk, oils, or sugar syrups. The extra ingredients are adding many unhealthy elements, especially when it’s common to eat more than the standard serving size. This is the reason to make sure what the ingredients are, when you are buying granola from the store.
Note: Avoid purchasing products where sweeteners such as sugar is included in the ingredients.
Granola contains a lot of healthy fats, protein and fiber, however the actual amount of these varies with the different recipes. No matter what brand it is, the granola is undoubtedly delicious, full, and easy to use when you are in a rush.
The best to utilize are granola bars that can be prepared in granola bars. They are typically comprised of a cup of granola with peanut butter filling, which is prepared with a layer of dim chocolate. Have an extraordinary speedy breakfast with them, which can be set up ahead of time and eaten in a hurry.
They are additionally an extraordinary tidbit when you need a brisk burst during the day, and in the event that you use them as a sweet treat, it will cause you to feel stimulated and fulfilled for quite a long time a short time later.
Peanut butter granola requires just a couple of regular fixings and they are anything but difficult to cleave and are pressed with supplements. It’s ideal to eat them as a solid bite. Imprudent nibbling isn’t prescribed as the nourishment is significantly more agreeable and fulfilling when you give it legitimate consideration.
So carry these little peanut butter cups with you in the lunch box so they can be within reach so you can eat them when you’re in a rush or when you go on a day trip.
Peanut Butter Granola Cups (not baked)
- 3 tablespoons of natural almond or peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- 2 & 1/2 cups of granola (optional – sugar free recipe below in the article)
- A cup of chopped peanuts
- A cup of natural peanut butter
- 12 ounces of finely chopped dark chocolate
- A tablespoon of coconut oil
1. Mix the granola in a bowl, the honey, peanut butter, and chopped peanuts.
2. Divide that mixture into 12 cups, and grease the cupcake pan.
3. Press down the mixture on the pan, and on the sides as well.
4. Freeze for 5–10 minutes, until the cups are firm.
5. After softening peanut butter for the filling, empty it into the focal point of every granola cup,
6. Freeze the search for gold 5-10 minutes, until the peanut butter is firm.
7. Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil, and blend until they consolidate.
8. Spoon over the highest point of the peanut butter filling liquefied chocolate
9. Chill the pan, to set the chocolate.
10. Put the granola cups in the fridge in an air tight container, if you want to store them for a longer time, or freeze them.
In order to reduce the sugar, make your own delicious and sugar free granola, you can find the recipe below.
Note: If you want to avoid peanuts, substitute them and the peanut butter with this recipe, with any seed or nut you like.
- A tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- 2 cups of dry oats
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 3 egg whites (larger)
1. Heat the oven to 225 degrees F.
2. Then mix the seeds, nuts, oats, salt, and cinnamon in a larger bowl.
3. Beat the egg whites, until you get the soft peaks to form.
4. Overlay the egg whites into the dry oat blend and mix delicately until the dry blend is covered.
5. Onto a treat sheet fixed with material paper, turn the oat and egg white blend.
6. Bake in preheated stove for an hour, stir every 20 minutes.
7. Store the granola cups in an airtight container, if you want to store them for a week, or even longer.